The information contained on this website is provided by the Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (hereafter referred to as CASANZ) in good faith. Every effort is made to ensure that the material on this site is accurate and up to date. Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of the CASANZ but may reflect views and/or opinions of our diverse membership and their contributions. CASANZ does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided and accepts no responsibility for loss arising in any way from or in connection with errors or omissions in any information presented.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the documents, papers and articles remain the property of their respective owners. Their use in these documents does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose. Unless as otherwise stated, CASANZ is not affiliated or endorsed by any of the holders of any such rights.
Copyright and Trademarks
1. This website and contents, including all downloadable files, are subject to copyright owned by The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (ABN 83 608 131 901) or in the case of some materials, a third party.
2. You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication or display for performance of the content of the site is strictly prohibited, unless copyright provisions allow or written permission is granted.
3. The site may also include registered trademarks and other trademarks protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use of these trademarks is prohibited.
Accessing the CASANZ website and contents, including downloadable PDF files, is done so at your own risk. CASANZ makes no guarantees regarding the use of this site, or programs or files in or through this site and will not assume responsibility for any damage or interference with data, hardware or software to your computer and IT systems caused through such use.
Refunds Policy – Training Courses, Seminars and Workshops
The necessity for refunds will occur either if a delegate cancels their registration or if CASANZ cancels the event due to a lack of registrations or a similar cause.
If a delegate cancels their registration then the following guidelines will apply:
1. Up to 21 days before the event, the registration fee will be refunded, less a $50 administration fee.
2. 21 days to 7 days before the event, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
3. Less than 7 days notice, no refund but the registration package and proceedings will be sent.
CASANZ reserves the right to cancel courses if insufficiently subscribed or for reasons beyond its control and in this case, liability is limited to the refunding of fees paid. CASANZ does not accept any financial penalty incurred by the delegate associated with travel arrangements.
Returns and Refunds - Publications
1. CASANZ will not normally give refunds if you change your mind.
2. However, where the goods delivered by us are faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown to you, CASANZ will, at your choice, either refund your money (including all postage and handling charges) or replace the goods.
3. To claim a refund or replacement as described above, you must return the faulty product to CASANZ along with proof of purchase. CASANZ will process your request within 7 working days of receipt of the faulty product and proof of purchase.